Thread: saqib55's 370z
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2014, 06:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
saqib55
Base Member

Drives: 370Z
saqib55 is on a distinguished road
Default saqib55's 370z

Hello everybody!

I have wanted a 370Z for years. I almost bought a new one when they first came out in 09 but my common sense kicked in and I decided to put my money to better use. Since then I have gotten engaged, married, bought my wife a 13 accord, bought a house, and furnished said house. I also managed to pay off all of my student loans (graduated in '10).

I returned from my deployment a couple months back and decided the time had come for us to get a second car. Since it was a second car, specifically my car, it could be impractical. I started looking at Z's again, specifically something with the persimmon interior, but my reasonable side would not let me spend close to $40k on a new one. I randomly looked on cars.com and saw a black one with the persimmon interior available for sale like 10 miles from my house. I went and saw it and fell in love- touring, sport, 6-speed, nav, lighted door sills, carpeted floor&trunk mats, back-up camera, trunk cover. Best of all, it only had 5,800 miles and was 30% cheaper than a new one Made the deal, waited for the title to come in from Nissan, which took almost a month but I finally have it!

I have already installed the Gt-R start button and clear lenses. My WC latheworks is on order, and am looking at exhausts and an intake right now.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg exterior.JPG (445.0 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg interior.JPG (231.7 KB, 62 views)
saqib55 is offline   Reply With Quote