View Single Post
Old 08-21-2014, 03:03 PM   #57 (permalink)
aszyd
Track Member

Drives: Magma Red 370z T+S
aszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond repute

I'm moving forward with the bumper conversion. Still waiting on the bad news that there is an expensive skid plate though. Every picture that I look at shows an additional piece below the bumper, that does not look like the under tray, and does not appear to be attached to the bumper cover in Z1's picture.

Z1 said that Nissan is being very guarded about what pieces are required, so I have a feeling more will be added as we proceed.

Something else for the price list. The little Nismo logo on the bumper, $110. I won't be adding it since I don't have a "true" Nismo and will only be installing the bumper.

Last edited by aszyd; 08-21-2014 at 03:17 PM.
aszyd is offline   Reply With Quote