View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 08:53 AM   #5 (permalink)
Modshack
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Sport
Modshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinmathew88 View Post
Well the thing is I want everything in the Touring except the Bose...

I plan on putting in complete aftermarket audio...

So okay, do yal think a dealer with let me get a base and add in the Homelink/Cargo Cover/Leather seats? And if i did would i end up getting priced less than a touring?
Sounds like you need to decide if you can even afford the car..Nickle and diming pieces and parts to save some bucks, then talking about installing an aftermarket stereo doesn't make a lot of sense...

YOu can buy a base and do those thing, but it will cost more to do with OEM parts than the cost of the touring package. Just the seats alone will cost you more than that unless you go with cheap aftermarket leather.

Steal my car! (SOLD)...Now Porsche Cayman S
Oil Cooler DIY: Here!
Modshack is offline   Reply With Quote