View Single Post
Old 08-21-2014, 02:33 PM   #2884 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
i think i made the mistake of getting the wrong color red for my dd's center cap emblem...

the bright red is literally glowing bright against gunmetal in the sun. looked good at dusk but not so much in the sun.
well, maybe for a young ricor, but not to me..

i would either need to get a darker red, switch to black, or put more red accents on the car to match.
want to see some pics of that hahaa!!!

BTW im freaking mad bro.... when i make the red side mirrors and black roof no one have that on their cars... but now bro!!! i see a few cars with the fcking same combination.... white cars, red mirros, black roof, black wheels i say are you kidding me... i can believe that now everyone think like me.... one of the cars was a Hyundai Genesis man some Puertorricans dont have his own Vision to make upgrades in their cars.... if one of my friends want to do it on ther Z i dont have problem... but i see a least 5 cars with the same combo