Thread: Need some help!
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2014, 02:25 PM   #11 (permalink)
FairladyZ10PG
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: PGraphite m6
FairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
Who hit what? I was looking at my new wheels

You should be ok. Who do you have insurance though? And who does she have?
Lol, not 100% yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
yah, there's no way a claims adjuster would see that and say you backed into her like that.
i say have your insurance handle this completely with the talks and make sure to note about
her apologizing at least 3x.

like i said in the past, the general public is stupid.
My lawyer took my full statement today but he is being very cautious and doesn't want to tell me the possible outcome just yet.

I have Liberty Mutual and she has Mercury. At this point, Mercury is refusing to repair my vehicle and taking her word for it.

FairladyZ10PG is offline   Reply With Quote