Thread: [For Sale] Stillen SC kit
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2014, 01:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
Arrvaxx
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th F.I. Twin Turbo
Arrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipd909 View Post
I sold a 2014 vette to do this build. It is my fault for believing the Stillen hype. When someone tells you in print that they produce 525 horsepower at the crank, and then you confirm it over the phone when they sell you the kit, one would expect to be able to achieve that. The Stillen kit is a good product, it is simply advertised as something it is not. Arrvaxx is right. I am going back to v8.
I could smell it from over here.

Have you considered twin turbo? Or are you not interested in spending more than a supercharger? 625hp with E85, 604hp to the wheels on 100 Octane with mine. 495hp with 91 octane.
2010 370Z 40th Anniversary (#480 born 1/19/2010)
Fast Intentions Twin Turbo | Varis Arising II | Limited Edition Recaro Sportster | Tuned by Specialty Z | 604hp 525 torque @14lbs boost on 100 octane
Arrvaxx is offline   Reply With Quote