View Single Post
Old 08-21-2014, 12:23 PM   #2849 (permalink)
Zoren 370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370 M6
Zoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitos_370z View Post
hahaha!!! here we go again with the plasti sh!t... Kenchi bro... are you going to mess with my plasti-sh!t again

hahahaha!!! but its damn true bro... clean the over spray is the bad part of the process

Well children listen lol. Yeah been there done that. The trick in avoiding overspray, textured finish and uneven coats shades.
Is spray the Sh*t really wet all over the surface make sure to have just about 4 to 6 inches away with the wet application it will somehow melt or blend in with your under/over speay/textured surface.

I would understand your frustration my fellow asian Kenchan as I have almost given up with this SH*t too. Like I said I learned the skill the hard and painful way.

Not a die hard fan of it just letting you guys know my experience and would eventually benifit others who find this SH*t economical and usefull.

Again use Goo Gone to remove the left over plasti-Sh*t

To some I must have opened some can of worms! Heck i found my gems in the garbage!