View Single Post
Old 08-21-2014, 09:53 AM   #2836 (permalink)
Zoren 370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370 M6
Zoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I must apologize to Kenchan for the plasti-dip that now resides on my car. To my credit, the grill was given to me and it already had plasti-dip on it. I in no way condone the use of plasti-dip product on a vehicle and did not contribute to their company in any financial sense.

I personally don't see any problem for using such as long as it serves its purpose and be gone with it when your not satisfied with the end result wont hurt the cars paint and your wallet. Well if its about environmentally hazardous then thats another ball game to discuss.

Heck back in high School we experimented on "farts" as biofuel substitute!
Unfortunately we have not collected enough human internal gas to make it a success! For lack of volunteer subjects.

Otherwise we have been billionaires like the sheiks of Saudi Arabia!
And Im driving a Ferrari 458 or the Aventador!