View Single Post
Old 08-20-2014, 06:34 PM   #22 (permalink)
Rid3_FaM0uS
Track Member

Drives: 2011 BS Nismo 370z
Rid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tturbo370z View Post
Being that u said untrue things about my being nice and all, I'm gonna have to post spoiler pics

I can't wait to see how this thread turns out and then grill u on how u did it

There is no doubt this car is gonna perform and push past my 800whp. I'm actually hoping it does. Ben is an awesome guy and deserves to have a car with a huge sack to drag behind it I don't have the tools or knowledge to have built mine myself and Ben has had his work cut out for him and tackled the problems on his own. Much respect to him for tackling this big built not bought project on his own. Now let's race foo
Noooo don't show everyone the secrets!! They'll see soon enough! Haha thanks man I really appreciate all you have done for me in my quest! I really pray for the day I get to shake your hand and thank you in person! It's been much awaited. And soon enough my man!