View Single Post
Old 08-20-2014, 05:37 PM   #109 (permalink)
BOLIO 671
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: To & From then Back
BOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
i know all this from growing up with a father in drag racing. sadly i just need to enjoy the Z as is and go build a full out drag car lol

that seems to be the move to make i feel.
Very true man...I have gone back and forth on this....and building a Z as a drag car is expensive as hell....I've pretty much become content with what the car can do on the 1/4 mile...its not the fastest car out there that's gonna break records, but its quick enough and can hold its own....

Overall the Z's a nice car...quick....great all around. ..but its not a great platform for a drag car IMHO......unless ur completely sponsored or got tons of money to splurge....or willing to do some serious mods like phunk....Dont get me wrong...phunk is doing a great thing with lots for others to learn from....but I just cant see myself doing all of that to my Nismo....My hats off to phunk....

Its cheaper to build another car as a strict drag car..but for a daily driver/head turner/road car for those spirited driving moments, the Z does it for me...the guys out here think I'm nuts to drag my Z and think I'm abusing it...to a lot of guys out here from where I'm from a Z is a car that you would floss....Although there's quite a few of us that own 370's out here u would only see 2 or 3 of us 370Z owners actually racing our cars at the drag strip.....you have a better chance of finding a big Z34 group out here at a Fatlace show ...Lol
2013 Nismo Z34 / FI TT #091 / IG: @lilzilla_z34

Last edited by BOLIO 671; 08-20-2014 at 05:44 PM.
BOLIO 671 is offline   Reply With Quote