View Single Post
Old 08-20-2014, 05:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
nomodsjk
Premium Member

Drives: 2011 370z MB/7at
nomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond repute
Default shipping car to fly1 motorsports tomorrow!

This is going to be heaven and hell all wrapped in one. Heaven when it gets back and hell waiting a month to drive my car again. I can't wait to post pics of the final outcome! I think most of you will be pleased but there is always a number of people who are much harder to sway. The car will be completely different when it returns. I wish I could go into detail but I think it would be better to let the pics speak for themselves. I will say that I'm very fortunate to have partnered up with a company who has great products and a willingness to use their imagination to come up with the next big thing. I never thought I would get so wrapped up into owning this car. Its only been since April 8th of this year that I've been a z owner but I must say it has it feels like a lot longer. I've owned a couple other sports cars before (cayman s, cls63 amg) but never have I had a car own me! Its definitely a joy being a part of the z family. This is also the first forum I've ever been a part of and I must say this is the icing on the cake! Just don't ask my wife what she thinks about our obsession
nomodsjk is offline   Reply With Quote