View Single Post
Old 08-20-2014, 01:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Rid3_FaM0uS
Track Member

Drives: 2011 BS Nismo 370z
Rid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond repute
Default RiD3_FaM0uS's Journey to 850+whp Build Thread

**its about due time I started one. ive been looming in the shadows about this forum for a while now simply chiming in "here and there" where I felt I could help people and/or if I needed help of others. bare with me updates will be progressively as I figure out how I want to format this.**

Ive really been putting this off for some time now, so many questions go through my head when trying to type up something like this haha. How to start it out, how to flow the thread, what is important and what isn't.

A little about myself and the car. I financed my 2011 Brilliant Silver Nismo(#374) from Reineke Nissan/Mazda here in Lima, Ohio brand new at 20 years old on October 30th 2012. Used my old auto 03 Lemans Orange Z and a repossessed engagement ring as a down payment. needless to say I very well might have been the most accomplished/happy feeling 20yr old on the planet that day!

the day I bought her

I spent the next six months or better religiously living in these forums learning literally EVERYTHING I could about this car as I did with my 350z. As soon as I bought it I craved for more speed out of it but I enjoyed it none the less as it was my first standard gearbox ride. every time I got behind the wheel I felt more of a "man"; there's no other feeling in the world than a late night cruise throwing gears.

About 8-ish months in I had made my mod decisions. I wasn't going to waste my time with buying bolt-on's that I knew eventually I would grow tired of instead I went straight for forced induction. Received my kit the first week of August last year and ordered an exhaust immediately following.

I went into the install knowledgeable of what I was doing but honestly unprepared for the road ahead.

Last edited by Rid3_FaM0uS; 08-20-2014 at 02:42 PM.
Rid3_FaM0uS is offline   Reply With Quote