View Single Post
Old 08-20-2014, 11:12 AM   #8 (permalink)
ZeeBabar
Banned

Drives: 2006 350z
ZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Scam after all.

He emailed me back as follows:

Thanks so much for getting back to me and for concluding about selling it to me,i really appreciate it,i am going to transfer the money into your account right now but before i do that,i will like to add the sum of 1,200 to the amount i promise to offer you and i will like to know if you would help me to transfer it to my shipping agent via western union money transfer to China. I email my shipping agent to inform him about the pick up arrangement and he told me that I will pay him a shipping fee of 1,200.00 before he can have it picked up to my house,my shipping agent will also handle the change of ownership on my behalf as he will come to your location with every necessary document need for the change of ownership, the change of ownership will be done between you and him, i tried to pay online but i will need a credit card which i didn't bring on board, and there is no post office or any western union agent here and which I find it hard to locate a western union money transfer office . I would have loved to wire the money to him through western union and that’s the only payment method he accepts,and my pick up agent head quarters is in China and all payments made for pick up from anywhere in the world is sent to their head quarters in China......I would be very grateful if you can help me to do that in which it must be through western union money transfer. Thank You and expecting to hear from you soon.Cheers.

I just send him an email that I have sold the car.
ZeeBabar is offline   Reply With Quote