View Single Post
Old 08-20-2014, 09:33 AM   #26 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Not being able to engage 5th or 6th sounds like the dealer screwed something else up during the CSC replacement.

If the clutch isn't too worn, then I don't see any reason to replace it unless you have the money and want to. I installed the Z1 CSC Elimination Kit at 52K miles. My CSC was still ok, and the clutch was fine. I expect I'll get 100K+ miles on the stock clutch, but my goal is to never have to screw with the CSC again. The RJM pedal is great. It is just the pedal assembly and completely separate from the CSC issue. I recommend it, but it will not help with potential CSC failure.

What year is your car and how many miles?

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote