View Single Post
Old 08-20-2014, 06:53 AM   #5 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangstar View Post
Just wanted to chime in and report the same exact issue in my '13 z. Stillen gen 3 intake and fi exhaust. It goes back to normal after a few reboots :/ definitely feels like limp mode.
Damn... this maybe its a problem on the 2013 Z's... Well my friend i think this is the solution... The last thing that the dealer work on my car was cleaning the throttle bodies and re-calibrate them. I pick up my car las Friday and for the moment the car are working like new... Pedro leave his car on the dealer yesterday to do the same process. I hope that problem dont come again.... So get you car to the dealer and tell them to do the same process.... Clean the throttle bodies and re-calibrate them... maybe that is our issue.

Hope you can resolve this soon!!!
carlitos_370z is offline   Reply With Quote