View Single Post
Old 08-20-2014, 02:40 AM   #1771 (permalink)
VABAM
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with VDC off.
VABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
....After driving even VABAM's a couple weeks ago and while I did so enjoy it at the time, after i got back in my car and realized what i could do with an auto, especially in a non-sport model, i quickly realized that i had nothing to lose and only everythibg to gain. Even if i do swap the diff. To each their own. But that's where i'm at. Another good reason i still havent done any mods this year.

This is all i'm going to say for now...

ZdayZ 2015!!!!
You didn't get to experience WOT in my Z.
You kept short shifting and not utilizing the RJM AFB clutch pedal.

I know, I know, you were "rusty".

Quote:
...Even VABAM can't get away from me...
Never tried.
Oh are you thinking about that time I was following you in my Saturn Ion?

Quote:
...and his **** is built right!

Now, I'm not denying that the auto version is a little faster than the manual. I mostly blame the stock clutch pedal but the auto transmission is that good. However I do think Tigger's Z is a factory freak. It is not just the auto tran. The few autos I have really played with can't keep up with me (post mods). I'm very curious to see dyno numbers on Tigger's Z.