View Single Post
Old 08-19-2014, 08:40 PM   #115 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSS138 View Post
Spec r's are a mild but very good upgrade as well. You are still within the OEM spec, but probably will want to upgrade your dampers to Koni yellows. Again another huge but very affordable upgrade in the street/track range. If you are going to look at swifts+konis, then you should definitely consider the KW one way setup as well. Both are very good in that price range. It sort of comes down to preference at that point. KW has some advantages in that the fronts are ride height adjustable coils which help with corner balancing, but me personally I hate the damn colors of their stupid springs so would buy the Swifts and Konis lol.
Lol at hating the colors

I'll most likely go with the swift/Koni yellow combo as it's a set it and forget setup.

Goal with this car is to keep things simple even tho I get that we're leaving handling on the table so to speak it will still be a big improvement over stock
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote