View Single Post
Old 08-19-2014, 07:44 AM   #48 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice97 View Post
Used CRC TB cleaner about 40 qtips and 10 shop towels.
FWIW, I found a cheap package of brushes at Walmart in the paint section. Three brushes: one SS, a softer brass one, and an even softer plastic one. The two softer ones worked great to start, then finished up with a shop towel

Quote:
I did not disconnect because I didn't think it would give me much more maneuverability and didn't want to deal with reset. I did unbolt to get to back side, a must in my opinion. You really don't want all that garbage going into your baby.
So did all that garbage get all over your engine bay? It didn't seem like there was much slack in the harness line. I disconnected everything so I could take it over to my driveway and spray it over the concrete. But whatever works for you I had 50K on mine when I did it - very noticeable improvement in the idle.

Quote:
Once again, thanks to you guys I feel comfortable and happy with my Z.
This form is the best!!

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote