View Single Post
Old 08-19-2014, 02:23 AM   #49 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubetit View Post
Don't know where you got that from. In my roadster I have a spare tire plus a full size tour golf bag in the trunk. There's a space under the floor in the trunk actually that has space for the tire, a compressor, patch kit and a few dozen golf balls.

It's pretty simple really. You are either a roadster/convertible guy or you aren't. It's like being a motorcycle, RV or boat guy. When the car is moving and it's at least 40 degrees outside, my top is always down. If its 75 degrees with no humidity and you think to yourself "today would be a great day to own a convertible," You aren't a convertible guy. This is my 4th convertible in a row over the last 20 years and my next sports car will also be a convertible, either a Boxter S, Corvette or new Z.
Maybe with the refreshed Z? But the tour of the vert I received at the dealer a few years back. It had a can of goo. They claimed a tire didn't fit. If they made it happen for vert guys... More power to y'all.