View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 03:48 PM   #93 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

I dont know if any 18x12 will perfectly clear the sport brakes. I would recommend the Rota 18x12+20. They are cost effect and perfect size and offset to get the most grip youre going to get with your sport brakes on. Plus, I can confirm their fitment and function... I am the one who uses them on here.

They only just barely didnt clear the caliper. Grinding them down takes no time at all, and you dont have to take off a ton. They are just cheap akebono calipers and they certainly are not monoblocks! I feel no guilt grinding on them. Sure I would prefer not to... but I wasnt going to spend 3 times as much on different wheels and risk finding out the hard way that they didnt clear any better.

Since they are off the car right now... see for yourself:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0965.JPG (156.9 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0966.JPG (150.4 KB, 13 views)