View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 03:13 PM   #11 (permalink)
MJB
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a POS truck
MJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawa View Post
Yes there was fluid underneath the transmission on the floor. The weird part is, it didn't give me any warning or notice. It's not like the clutch has been feeling weaker, especially with the different softer helper sprint it's great. The clutch literally just failed on me this morning, 0 pressure and fell to the floor. So if the dealer said it's the throw out bearing and that is what they ordered, do you think they're actually replacing the csc and just used the wrong term? Thanks for all the help and responses guys. I've never had a clutch fail on me before.
Yes, if they told you they ordered a throw out bearing... they are talking about the CSC. Do they have the transmission out already?
09 Nismo #0483 sold. Viper or C7 next time around.
MJB is offline   Reply With Quote