Thread: Vaping
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 02:41 PM   #25 (permalink)
Liquid_G
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z Supercharged
Liquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond repute

I'm probably in the minority here but i'm a vaper and smoker still.

Been thru the Blu's and Njoys, then went to spinners with Protanks etc.

Been using a mechanical mod (scud telescoping) with a Genesis style tank. SS wick with Ekowool sleeve. 2/3 wraps of 28g kanthal comes out to about .7 ohms.

Usually vaping fruit flavors with lots of menthol. Ruthless EZ Duz it on Ice is my ADV.

I was well over a pack a day smoker, probably closer to 2 most days. I'm now down to under half a pack. Been that way for a few months.

While i like the vape and can almost use it exclusively.. Still have a hard time giving up the morning coffee and cigs, or smoking after i eat or while drinking etc..

I think if I can find a setup that works and hits like a brand new coil all the time, I could probably give it up for good. Friends have told me to get a dripper but seems like so much more hassle. What do you guys think?