Thread: Vaping
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 02:20 PM   #24 (permalink)
YzGyz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Nismo
YzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond repute

A simple breakdown of my Vaporizer.

from left to right: mouth piece (interchangeable for different style and shape), tank (Kangertech AeroTank), Coil (this is a duel coil so it burns hotter and stronger), Li Battery (this is a small one, they have med and larger sizes), just a top for the battery holder, battery holder (it's just a tube with threads on the ends

I forgot to break down the button but it's at the bottom of the battery holder, you can see there is a little spinning ring that allows you to "lock" it off. This part also screws off so you may make adjustments so that it may better make contact with the battery ends.

This is it screwed together pretty much in order of the top pic.

These are some accessories for it.

On the left is the Box for the tank. to the right of that is the original mouth piece (it's all metal instead of the red one I have now). To the right of that is an extra duel coil. This kit came with two coils. That's a nice bonus in case the current one burns out. That ring on of is a spacer/reducer in case you prefer using a smaller battery. Then there is the easy fill squeeze bottle to fill my tank, battery charger and Mother's Milk (they call this juice).

I added a pic of the battery holder broken down.
From the left to right again: Coil, top for battery holder (you can see the two adjustable "nipples" stacked one on top the other, these screw in and out to make better contact with the battery), battery holder, battery, bottom of battery holder/button (The mettle ring with the dimple cut in it screws up and down locking the button that powers the coils. You can also the another adjustable screw inside the bottom cap. This screw is just another adjustment point to make better contact with the battery.

Last edited by YzGyz; 08-18-2014 at 02:40 PM.
YzGyz is offline   Reply With Quote