View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 07:59 PM   #1080 (permalink)
alan93rsa
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 16 Cayman GT4 Red
alan93rsa has a reputation beyond reputealan93rsa has a reputation beyond reputealan93rsa has a reputation beyond reputealan93rsa has a reputation beyond reputealan93rsa has a reputation beyond reputealan93rsa has a reputation beyond reputealan93rsa has a reputation beyond reputealan93rsa has a reputation beyond reputealan93rsa has a reputation beyond reputealan93rsa has a reputation beyond reputealan93rsa has a reputation beyond repute

Robert,

There are costs to Nissan that are not evident at their point of sale. In my case it is in the lack of future points of sale. Five laps on the track and I sold the Z and went back to Porsche. There won't be any more Nissan products in my garage.

The big question I still have, and everyone on here should as well, is why did Nissan put oil and diff. coolers on cars and then put them in the hands of journalists on the very thing they say they have no responsibility for? The track!!!

Robert, why don't you ask corporate why they did that and get back to us with their response.