View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 07:54 PM   #31 (permalink)
puckshaw
Track Member

Drives: 09 PW 370Z Touring
puckshaw is a name known to allpuckshaw is a name known to allpuckshaw is a name known to allpuckshaw is a name known to allpuckshaw is a name known to allpuckshaw is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckd05 View Post
The difference in color was very drastic in low lit conditions, like parking lots at night or around sunset... Looked horrible IMO... The new paint isnt 100% exact in low lit conditions either but it is about 99% accurate and that because I am OCD.... if i complained now that would be OCD, in the begining its common sense that the car shouldnt be off by that much...

if you have this problem just take it into your dealer and have them take pictures and send them to Nissan. They will do the right thing, they did in my situation...

here is a pic of before and after in a low lit condition

AFTER REPAINT, IN A CONDITION THAT WOULD LOOK WORSE BEFORE THE RESPRAY AS THE COLOR USED TO BE TERRIBLE IN PARKING LOTS AT NIGHT WITH REGULAR LIGHTING

BEFORE RE-SPRAY AROUND 1-2 BEFORE SUNSET, MUCH BETTER CONDITION THAN THE AFTER PICTURE AS FAR AS SHOWING THE DISCOLORATION
Thanks, that's what I needed to know I called my dealer about it today. I'm going to bring it in and have them take a look.
puckshaw is offline   Reply With Quote