View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 07:50 PM   #30 (permalink)
ZKindaGuy
Track Member

Drives: 370Z-AT7 Tour+Sport
ZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by puckshaw View Post
Take your easy going outlook on life and This thread is for OCD people only.

Just kidding But it does bother me when I spend this kind of money on a brand new car and the body panels don't even match. I just want to know if it's due to the lighting or a bad paint job.
I understand where you are coming from...I just grew tired of finding fault in everything. There wasn't a day that would go by that there wasn't something that wasn't right. It just takes all teh enrgy out of a person.

I think it comes with age..you just get to a point and just start noticing all the good things you have...makes the defects just seem to go away because they aren't the focus anymore....and you aren't getting drained in energy or money anymore.
ZKindaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote