View Single Post
Old 08-17-2014, 11:15 PM   #12 (permalink)
faceglide
Track Member

Drives: '12 370Z FI TT BkChr
faceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted Performance View Post
Mitch...the tubes in which the MAF's are housed are 2.75" with the BP turbo kit.

I think F.I had 2.5" tubes to begin with, and found that they max out too early. They had switched over to 2.75" tubes a while back.
This could very well be the case. Either way, what I have in there suits me well until about 700hp.

I personally don't really care whats in it. If its functional, reliable and powerful, it can be 1" or 6" haha! That's why I pay Tony and Seb to do it for me! Either way, it's cool to hear some fun plans in the works for both BP and F.I. kit owners. My 2.5-2.75" tubes won't be around much longer...unless someone finds a way for them to support much much more than 700hp.

Stay boostin' my friends!
faceglide is offline   Reply With Quote