View Single Post
Old 08-17-2014, 02:24 PM   #29 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
I was going to swap the NPT to flare adaptors to see if the problem moves, but I don't want to disturb too much before heading to Z-Fest tomorrow. I will order new fittings for the sandwich plate and compare everything once they arrive. I had no idea the flare was available as SAE 45 degree flare. I'll take photos for everyone to.
Ya I have never knowingly encountered a SAE 45 degree flared fitting... but I looked them up really quick yesterday to see if it was possible and found that there are fittings made that look identical to what you have in there only with a 45 degree flare. Perhaps a mix-up at the manufacturing facility packaged your fitting a -8 AN... just randomly speculating here.