Thread: Vaping
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2014, 01:33 PM   #22 (permalink)
Codename067
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370z, R1, 636
Codename067 has a reputation beyond reputeCodename067 has a reputation beyond reputeCodename067 has a reputation beyond reputeCodename067 has a reputation beyond reputeCodename067 has a reputation beyond reputeCodename067 has a reputation beyond reputeCodename067 has a reputation beyond reputeCodename067 has a reputation beyond reputeCodename067 has a reputation beyond reputeCodename067 has a reputation beyond reputeCodename067 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun66 View Post
Good lord! Mind explaining what the difference is between a regular tank and varivolt battery is and these mechanical mods or whatever they call it? I've been using the same setup for months now, but i'd like to eventually get a nice one like one of those.
Fury's reply was good.

The tanks are universal. Almost all have 510 connection. Which means, almost any tank would fit on pretty much most mods out there, mechanical or varivolt ones.

Mechanical is really the way to go, but need fiddling with. Topped with either a dripper tank [where you have to drip juice every so many hits] which requires making "builds" that you will slowly get better at the more you do, or with a rebuildable atomizer with a tank [also require builds] to keep juice in so you don't have to keep dripping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fury370 View Post
wow! please tell me that your collection are all clones. couldnt imagine the money here if its all authentic. nice collection, regardless!
Hahaha thanks bro! Well my far left nemesis topped with a kayfun lite are real [thats a $550 combo there..my favorite setup , the Caravelais real, and the 4Nine is also real, the rest all all clones.
Codename067 is offline   Reply With Quote