View Single Post
Old 08-17-2014, 12:08 PM   #463 (permalink)
BOLIO 671
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: To & From then Back
BOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond repute

The day I was taking delivery of her there was a guy in front of the dealership where she was parked taking pics of my Nismo....I was also standing admiring the car as my salesman was inside taking care of some last minute paper work. .the guy taking pics of the Nismo didn't pay much attention to me as I was in a T-shirt, quick dry shorts and flip flops...he then looked at me and said "She's one sexy b!@$# huh?" I agreed and laughed so hard when he responded "Whoever is getting this car today is one lucky M------F*****!"

Since that day I have caught so many people breaking their necks on the road and in parking lots staring at the Nismo...I've also been confronted several times being told how nice the car looks....Their eyes get wider when I get in and start it up and they hear the Berk CBE/HFC combo growl...funny thing is the car seems to get compliments from a range of people in different ages from young to old.
2013 Nismo Z34 / FI TT #091 / IG: @lilzilla_z34
BOLIO 671 is offline   Reply With Quote