View Single Post
Old 08-16-2014, 04:09 PM   #136 (permalink)
Limeybastard
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 370Z Sport.
Limeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey View Post
I don't really care if a car is "common" or not. The Mustang is kind of a big fat boat, although it is fast. I felt the current-gen had way to much lift and dive and anyone who has ever driven a car with a live axle will immediately recognize that the car had a live axle. That whole remote-mounted shifter thing is also BS. So yeah, very fast car, great engine, I felt the rest of the package was lacking.

One of the reasons I like the current-gen Z is that it starts at $30K. That's reasonable, for a toy car that sits in the garage half the time. $50K+, not so much.
Yeah good point raised there about the handling. I remember driving a car with a live rear axle once, it was freaking crap. hit a small pot hole the whole rear would jerk to one side.
Limeybastard is offline   Reply With Quote