View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 04:56 PM   #23 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Canton Racing replied.

They stated that the thermostat is a complete bypass, with no flow to cooler until the oil temp reaches 215 degrees. I wasn't able to get them to tell me exact opening and closing temperatures, but if it was centered around 215 or began opening at 215 it would be great.

The price is $143 from LPI Racing, plus more $$ for the extra fittings and lines.

Expensive but seems like a much better solution, especially people like me where the fall and spring can be pretty cold. Plus I plan on using the 34 row Setrab so I definitely don't want any circulation going through that giant cooler until I need it.
ChrisSlicks is offline   Reply With Quote