View Single Post
Old 08-16-2014, 09:23 AM   #2280 (permalink)
Vegitto-kun
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z
Vegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond repute

Z is at customimportarts.

they are redoing the painjob because last time they were time pressured(because I was coming home from my trip to america) and there were some drips and imperfections. so yeah Z is gonna be all shiny and brand new.

apparently there was something that was broken. dad(he brought it there) didn't say what though. spoiler also finally came in and will be mounted.

and then I am getting new tired. these fricking thai or chinese tires are dangerous on wet roads. going on the highway I couldn't go fricking faster than like 50 when its raining decently hard or the car start slipping and sliding.

urgh.

on non-Z news. parents bought a new GT-R because corvette couldn't give a delivery date on the Z06. if they had just said february or something they would of wait but nope.

brandnew off the boat GT-R black edition in pearl white. shame the dealership screwed us over on the nismo though. they promised it last month but then suddenly MAYBE end 2015 wtf. not to mention that they showed us confidential material. hell the nismo wasn't officially announced. shitty *** dealership. even fricking nissan is tired of their ********. ever since they got bought up by a big chain of dealerships they have been going down the hill.

thank god there is a second dealership that has the GT-R license.

ofcourse he is going to tom's place this monday to discuss upgrading the bloody thing. its not even a week old.

I am still not there on what I am going to get to replace the Z. I was looking at the charger hellcat but nope still RWD. I had hoped AWD. so no deal.

WRX STI still is number one option right now

Last edited by Vegitto-kun; 08-16-2014 at 09:26 AM.