Thread: Vaping
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2014, 08:59 AM   #21 (permalink)
Vegitto-kun
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z
Vegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond repute

...help
meeee.
too much juice

I am still sad that nolavape doesn't ship internationally and I cant find any webshop that sells them

and I am slowly heading towards getting a Rebuildables. there is just too much choice...not to help that the webshops here barely have any. plus most american sites don't ship overseas

if I have to believe every youtuber all of them are pretty legit. ofcourse the ones that really stand out are always completely sold out

who wants to be my middle man? I get **** shipped to you and you just ship it to belgium and il pay the shipping plus abit extra.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tumblr_nabp4y66cn1r31daro2_1280.jpg (196.6 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg tumblr_naec3jFfTH1r31daro1_1280.jpg (233.0 KB, 3 views)
Vegitto-kun is offline   Reply With Quote