View Single Post
Old 08-16-2014, 08:09 AM   #130 (permalink)
Limeybastard
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 370Z Sport.
Limeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond repute

It is unfortunate that we including myself seem to compare numbers, meaning the higher the HP and TQ numbers the better the car must be. I must confess I have been sucked into this also.

In all honesty why do you think that there are so many stangs and camaros on the road these days? Think about it for a moment. It is simple, price v performance.

When Ford launched the Mustang, wasnt there moto or whatever something to do with power and affordability for the ordinary folks?

Personally for me if money was no objective Id be in a GTR or something a little subtle like an M4. But for bang for buck the GT is a no brainer. But so damn common!
Limeybastard is offline   Reply With Quote