View Single Post
Old 08-15-2014, 09:54 PM   #38 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chops View Post
no offense, but didnt you have issues with this setup and the used 6" spring you purchased?

SPL rear titanium mid links, springs???

as it was said in the thread, you're supposed to use a 7" spring. did you buy a new 7" spring or no? if not, then shouldn't you tell people about that before they go and buy this? not trying to thread crap, because im honestly interested in buying this setup. but only if it comes with the CORRECT setup on a 7" spring.
No issues and no, spring length didn't matter. 1. I don't rally race and 2. To achieve a certain ride height you had to adjust the perch to get there. Adding a taller spring would just mean you would have to lower the perch more to again achieve the same ride height. With a 6" spring the car was perfect where the adjuster needed to be (right in the middle). After having it installed and aligned for the months i had it, everything tightened up and was good to go. Even with the suspension fully unloaded where I had it, (about a inch lower than stock) everything was tight and perfect.

On my car the setup would NOT of been perfect with a 7" spring because the adjuster would not be sitting right in the middle where is should of been. The adjuster would of been much lower to the ground. You can clearly see its perfect in my pics with the 6" spring with a ride height of about 1" lower than stock and equal to a swift spec R.

Last edited by synolimit; 08-15-2014 at 09:57 PM.
synolimit is offline   Reply With Quote