View Single Post
Old 08-15-2014, 06:35 PM   #462 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

It appears I am getting the A-holes attention. Today coming home I had a guy in a minivan try to take my right front fender off while I was in the fast lane. He passed me on the right and tried to make me hit his left rear. Quick steer left and on the brakes for me. Dropped down to 5th and moved to the right lane. He thought I was trying to pass his slow butt and speed up not wanting to me to get beside him so I could give him his I.Q. sign. Go figure. This is the second time in a week I have had to deal with a jealous jerk. It's not my fault he only has a junking white Dodge Caravan Minivan. I always call this the minivan syndrome. Geessh.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote