View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 04:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinmathew88 View Post
How much is value of the Bose System? I know Bose is frowned upon, but i was wondering if any dealership would remove it and just give me the base instead with all the touring goodies? And so that way i would save the money in negotiations?

Thoughts?
Honestly, they wouldn't bother.

Not only is Bose crap (though still better than most OEM systems), but it's installed from the factory, and has a number of pieces to it that would require removal. They'd not even come close to breaking even, even if they sapped some poor sucker into upgrading their "base" model with a Bose system.

The amount of money they'd have to charge someone for the upgrade, to cover their costs, would be enough that the person being suckered would have to question if it'd be cheaper and/or better to get an aftermarket system installed - then again, I'm the type that would question why someone would want it removed, if it's "so worth it"....

Last edited by kannibul; 11-23-2009 at 04:35 PM.
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote