View Single Post
Old 08-15-2014, 04:44 PM   #117 (permalink)
Waiz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z33 & GE8
Waiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_ealot View Post
well, the Note is back from Tanabe and all i have to say is....totally freaking worth it, i cant even believe how much more flatly this car corners now with the chassis reinforcements and now a shiny brand new set of NF210 lowering springs! also got a nice shiny new medallion touring axle back exhaust which while sounding totally amazing, has also seemed to free up some more power according to the butt dyno wanna definitely thank the guys at Tanabe for hooking me up and also Wais, for pointing me in their direction when i had no idea they were even looking for a car like mine! pics will follow once i get some decent sunlight as it has been a pretty long day, but all in all, definitely worth it getting these parts out there on the market for this car
I'm glad you got everything finally worked out, lucky you that they hooked you up with so many quality parts!
Waiz is offline   Reply With Quote