View Single Post
Old 08-15-2014, 03:30 PM   #33 (permalink)
Fountainhead
Track Member

Drives: 2019 Civic Type R
Fountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud of

I've never left a car lot feeling like I got a good deal. I also shower as soon as I get home.
I've overheard the salesmen bragging about what they sold a car for....I've walked away about 100 times and had them call me up later and make me a lower offer in price, but all the BS got me right back to where we were before.....what a racket.
When I got my garage queen Z, there was another couple waiting to buy it....talk about pressure! I did for some strange reason get it for a lot less than KBB, and believe me I checked! I still don't know what happened.....I saw it and had to have it, all my good sense went right out the window, but I still got a good deal even though I drooled all over the car the entire time.....like a kid with the first girl he kissed....
Fountainhead is offline   Reply With Quote