View Single Post
Old 08-15-2014, 12:49 PM   #2101 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
For the first time since owning my Z I permitted an outfit to detail my ride.

$200 was to cover a hand wash, clay bar, polish, wax and interior detail.

Discovered remnants of dead bug splatter on my hood and they didn't bother to detail the trunk. So...pop the trunk later on annnnnd water runs all down the side of the car... WTH?

Job took just under 2 hours to complete, which was interrupted early on with rain that quickly cleared.

Excuse for missing the trunk detail "Sorry, got sidetracked by the rain, I'll give you some money off on your next detail".

Thoughts? Opinions? Would you permit them to touch your car again? Did they do all the work that was supposed to be done in two hours' time? Could it have possibly been done properly, considering the remaining bug guts??
uhmmmmm. 2 hours and $200 and the didnt do the inside of the hatch?
Did the get inside doors and door jams?
I think I would be underwhelmed.
No harm in trying it I guess and if that is the worst thing

hi everybody!