View Single Post
Old 08-15-2014, 11:31 AM   #2 (permalink)
Arrvaxx
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th F.I. Twin Turbo
Arrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond repute

First drag event ever is next Wednesday, August 27th at Brainerd International Raceway.

Since it is my first time *blushes* I am leaving everything the way it is except camber. I would like to see if I can get it closer to 0 and back without much fuss. We'll see.

My OEM tires are shot so I ordered new ones all around, Hankook R-S2s. 275/35s front and 305/30s rear. I'm going to leave the OEM fronts on but mount the 305s to the rear. After the event I'll change to the 275s in front. Technically this isn't against my rules since I am not mounting tires just for the event. I am moving to 305s for every day use anyway and just not mounting the 275s (stocks are 245s) until afterwards. Not that it will matter if I have 245s or 275s on the front when I am likely to miss three gears during the run.

Unless my first run is magic I am going to stick with 93 octane on my 91 octane tune. It is hard enough to keep the tires from letting go even in third. I need to get a few dozen runs under my belt before unleash 604hp!
2010 370Z 40th Anniversary (#480 born 1/19/2010)
Fast Intentions Twin Turbo | Varis Arising II | Limited Edition Recaro Sportster | Tuned by Specialty Z | 604hp 525 torque @14lbs boost on 100 octane

Last edited by Arrvaxx; 08-15-2014 at 11:45 AM.
Arrvaxx is offline   Reply With Quote