Thread: 370z design
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 09:56 AM   #10 (permalink)
ssqpolo
Track Member

Drives: '12 Black Nismo
ssqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond repute

man...wrong thing to post at a Z community. When i was first car shopping, the very reason i picked a Z over an Sti or Evo, etc was that it was more classy and sexy...something I would let my dad drive and not be embarresed. I do think that the 335i i sleek too (i would have got one if the 370 didnt come out), but this new Z is much more aggressive looking. after all, its a sports car. It looks and definitely drives the part. I've had mine for a month now, and I constantly get comments, waves, thumbs up...its pretty rewarding. i feel like im in a lambo or something. to each his own, but I love my Z