View Single Post
Old 08-14-2014, 08:06 PM   #19 (permalink)
BGTV8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z M6
BGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond repute

Fark ............. the innocence of youth .... those that fail to listen to the lesssons of history are doomed to repeat its mistakes ...

Listen to your elders (thank you GranPaMoses and Jordo - all great advice !!!).

Also, a useful tip is to always purchase a new car on the last one ot two sales days of the month. All manufacturers and distributors worldwide work off rebates for shifting product per month and management will often OK a price at (or very rarely - below) dealer cost on the final sales day of a month because it may given them an extra kicker on their dealer rebate and/or a break on inventory financing costs for the new month.

I don't have a problem with a dealer loading the displayed price with cr4p because the only thing I focus on is the changeover or actual money out of my pocket ...

Purchasing a car is a negotiation so you need to negotiate !!!! Kicking the toys out of the pram becuase it is not handed to you on a platter is not negotiation
BGTV8 is offline   Reply With Quote