View Single Post
Old 08-14-2014, 01:34 PM   #1117 (permalink)
Fuzzzy
Track Member

Drives: 2014 370Z 7AT MR
Fuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maizenblue View Post
new trans getting put in under warranty. with only 800 miles left on the powertrain warranty
Whew!

When you get it back, go buy a lottery ticket.

Edit: Adding my own experience today:

In the past 5 weeks, I've been on a two-week long trip and a one-week long trip, both driving my wife's Altima. I bought my Z in March, and the last time I put gas in it was probably at least two months ago.

Now with the background out of the way: I pulled up to a gas pump today and was totally confused when I couldn't find the gas door release on the floor. Fortunately, my wife was with me and "helpfully" reminded me how to open the gas door on the Z. I can't decide if I just need to drive the Z more or if I need a full-time guardian to lead me through life.

Last edited by Fuzzzy; 08-14-2014 at 01:45 PM.