Thread: 370z design
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 09:30 AM   #5 (permalink)
SiXK
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z / 91 300ZXTT
SiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossman View Post
why does the z look like such a tuner/ricer? like don't get me wrong.. it's a vicious car, but don't you ever wish it was a bit more elegant and refined? like for example, even the old 3 series coupe looks a bit more polished and classy.. the z just seems to overdo it.. kinda like a person eager to talk and they keep interrupting you even tho you starting talking first.
elegant and refined? polished and classy? interesting. its just personal taste. I have had the car almost 4 weeks now and have gotten tons of comments, but none similar to yours, but of course few people would criticize a car to the owner. The reactions I get go from positive to downright gushing over the car. Go check one out in person, you might change your mind, if not, then I would suggest not buying one, it really doesn't seem to be the kind of car you are looking for. my personal opinion is that its refined coming from the 350 and, to be honest, about as "elegant" as I would want a Z to be. I am very happy with mine, never considered it to be a ricer car.

just curious, what do you consider to be ricer about it?

Last edited by SiXK; 02-10-2009 at 09:38 AM.