View Single Post
Old 08-14-2014, 01:07 AM   #112 (permalink)
axmea?
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WELL ZED PW 6MT
axmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thanks!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModBargains View Post
Loved everything you did man. Good work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by P's_Z View Post
19 -> 25?!

Thats good news considering youll be drivin a lot more spirited with those numbers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrvaxx View Post
Sorry to hear about your Fujimura fund troubles. Hang in there! I love that kit. That front end is just so sexy.

Sub'd!

Thanks guys! Last time I drove her was Friday night. Back in today from Chitown and drove her a little bit today. She's running great and really like how she pulls.

Future mods will be a Fujimura diffuser and the SZ Clutch & Flywheel Kit with the Tilton slave. I'm having 2nd thoughts about the Fujimura bumper. I really like how my current front lip is looking right now. Maybe switching to CF with the same paint scheme plus finding a way to install a CF fang cover.

Scoping out the FI threads and it is very tempting and enlightening. Definitely not ready now but certainly intrigued by the possibility of doing this in the future. The new standard is 500 hp and 450 minimum torque and I'm not there.

>MyZ's Album< NISMO Convert/ECUTEK/Takeda CAI/F.I. HFC NR CB Carbon/F.I. 34 Row Oil Cooler/4.08 Final Drive /Powertrix+Swifts/Hotchkis/SPL/Whiteline/TWM/Zoom Engineering/EVO-R/AeroJacket Vented CF Fenders + CF Spoiler/Avant Garde-WORK/NST/Morimoto Halo/STi Clear Lenses/Carbon Signal Automotive/RJM Performance/ZSpeed Clutch Flywheel CSC delete
axmea? is offline   Reply With Quote