View Single Post
Old 08-13-2014, 03:17 PM   #16 (permalink)
aszyd
Track Member

Drives: Magma Red 370z T+S
aszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond repute

We shouldn't be so happy. Their definition of Hellaflush, while correct, also sounds like it would include ANY lowered vehicles. I would not define my car as hellaflush. I have stock camber and my tires fit the rims, however, I am tucking a little front and rear. A police officer might decide that my car is hellaflush anyways and ticket me, or worse.

Here's the part that I don't like...

Changes to the suspension geometry
The majority of vehicles have lowered anomalies on the adjustment of camber 1 . Indeed, the adjustment of camber is not provided on several vehicle models, making it impossible to align the wheels of the vehicle according to the manufacturer's specifications. To compensate, the suspension has to work outside the range for which it was designed, reducing the handling and stability of the vehicle and the area of contact with the road.
Change the geometry of the suspension of a vehicle reduces its maneuverability and safety. Furthermore, it is prohibited to use components too rigid suspension or insufficient travel. It is also forbidden to modify a vehicle to the point where the tires touch a vehicle component or part of the vehicle body touches the road in normal driving conditions.
aszyd is offline   Reply With Quote