View Single Post
Old 08-13-2014, 02:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

I would lawyer up as I doubt bringing it to their attention will come to any good. They will most likely call your bluff and figure you won't pursue it. Prove them wrong and seek action. You could bring it to the attention you would like to settle before filing a law suit to see if they will budge. Sadly most figure you don't have the time or money to actually take action. Just the way it is unfortunately. At least in my dealings.

I know replacing a windshield happens as I have had to have mine done and was there through the whole process. The frame gets scratched and they are supposed to put primer to cover those marks before adding the sealant and placing the new windshield. Otherwise you will have this exact problem.

I would want a new Z to make me whole. At the very least they would need to have a shop fix the damage before replacing the windshield.

Last edited by speedfreek; 08-13-2014 at 03:00 PM.
speedfreek is offline   Reply With Quote