View Single Post
Old 08-13-2014, 12:53 AM   #1 (permalink)
ed_423
Base Member

Drives: 370z
ed_423 has a reputation beyond reputeed_423 has a reputation beyond reputeed_423 has a reputation beyond reputeed_423 has a reputation beyond reputeed_423 has a reputation beyond reputeed_423 has a reputation beyond reputeed_423 has a reputation beyond reputeed_423 has a reputation beyond reputeed_423 has a reputation beyond reputeed_423 has a reputation beyond reputeed_423 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Not a 370 owner...yet!

Decided to do an intro (and increase some post counts ) by posting here! I came here in order to find out more information about the Z to see if i actually want one. I am currently driving an Acura TSX. Great DD, but i am tired of being in the honda family (tsx, civic, crv). I want something more powerful, rwd or awd, and stick shift! no other car in the market fit my requirement like the Z (other than some german cars, which i can't afford, and im also scared of their reliability issues). I know i'll be losing some particularity, but since i am still young i think this is the age to have something impractical, besides if i need back seats i can always take my civic

if some of you want to suggest other cars for me, feel free! or if you have any thing you wish you knew about the Z but didn't when you first got the car, please let me know

What i want in my 370z - at least 2011+ (gun metallic! <3), preferably 2012 with the factory oil cooler. definitely no 2009 (no heated mirrors??). and must have sports package! would be nice to have leather + heated seats and homelink, but i can sacrifice some luxury for the performance

my tsx -

[IMG]Acura TSX by Edwin Chow Photography, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]Acura TSX by Edwin Chow Photography, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]Acura TSX 19x9.5 Forgestar CF10 by Edwin Chow Photography, on Flickr[/IMG]

ed_423 is offline   Reply With Quote